Kate Turner of Tales of a Brit Abroad very kindly nominated me to take part in Tripbase’s My 7 Links, a project uniting bloggers from all sectors in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long, but not forgotten, blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
My seven links are:
1. Most beautiful post: I can’t believe I missed it! Mr Weisser the winner!
2. Most popular post: Beardwatching (of course!)
3. Most controversial post: The ASDA tree…
4. Most helpful post: Top picks from Portugal – Books
5. Surprisingly successful: Top picks from Portugal – Washing!
6. This didn’t get the attention it deserved: As the World Tipped… amazing aerial theatre everyone should go and experience.
7. I’m most proud of: Pointed Italic… finally a post on some of my work.
My nominations are:
Once upo nat ime (words by Alexander Aspinall)
Smallfury (thoughts, musings and news from creative studio Small Fury, run by Oswin Tickler and friends)
Girl eats Oxford (Kate’s mission to review as many restaurants in Oxford in a year)
And thanks again to Kate Turner for nominating me.